Silver Shemmings – the specialist solicitors for the Construction & Property Sectors
Silver Shemmings is a niche firm of solicitors with specific expertise in Construction Law, Property Law and the legal issues facing those working in the construction sector, the real estate sector and private individuals. We provide specialist legal and commercial advice with regards to:
- Construction Law and Construction Contract Advice, including all forms of dispute resolution;
- Property Law, including advice on real estate development, commercial property, and prime residential conveyancing;
- We also provide a range of CPD training to ensure our clients have the in-house tools and expertise they need.
Over the past 10 years we have built a strong reputation for results. This is based upon our ability to offer clear, quick, practical advice in connection with construction projects throughout their lifecycles.
Our teams include dual-qualified lawyers and consultants who, through long-standing experience in the construction industry and real estate sectors, understand the need for clients to maintain effective business relationships, whilst also protecting their interests.
Our seminars and training seek to empower clients, making them able to identify and manage risk areas themselves.
As recognised specialists in construction law we deliver a full range of services, including:
- Contract Drafting & Advice
- Time & Money Claims
- Expert Witnesses
- Party Wall Disputes
As recognised specialists in Property Law we deliver a broad range of services, including advice on:
- Site acquisition and development
- Commercial Property
- Off plan conveyancing and assignments
- Prime Residential conveyancing
- Property Finance
- Landlord and Tenant
- Option Agreements
- Planning advice and consultancy