Latest Legal Updates
Business Information Update - Issue 13
Our first Business Information Update of 2013. In this issue we have included articles on Project Management, Liquidated Damages and Limitation.
Details of our 2013 seminar series are also included. Visit our Training Page to book your place online.
30/01/2013 Read More
The 'must know' guide to construction contract principles
04/06/13 - This 1 DAY COURSE will consider the principles of contract law in practice and their application to construction contracts and administration.Read More
VACANCY – PA/Administrator
Silver Shemmings have an immediate vacancy for a PA/Administrator based on our London Office and supporting our Managing Partner. For further details click here.
Welcome to the Silver Shemmings LLP Website
Silver Shemmings LLP is a progressive legal practice offering clear and practical advice. This means that we deliver realistic advice and support aimed at strengthening your business.
Our philosophy is that the most commercially sensible course is, where possible, to avoid a dispute as this can escalate costs and potentially damage our clients’ relations with their customers and/or suppliers.
Silver Shemmings provide a pro-active approach, giving clear and practical support so that our clients can meet their objectives. We recognise that no issue can be considered in a legal vacuum and so we look to be part of the team giving added value to the client’s commercial decisions.
Practical legal advice that makes commercial sense
We are able to advise on a wide range of commercial and legal issues. We can assist our clients with
- contractual matters especially with regard to all types of standard and bespoke forms of construction contracts (including PFI), joint venture agreements and collateral warranties and bonds
- dispute resolution including adjudication, adjudication enforcement, mediation, arbitration and litigation
- commercial issues such as debt recovery, insolvency, mergers & acquisitions, employment
- property related matters including commercial leases / acquisitions / sales, landlord/tenant disputes, health & safety, and environmental matters
- environmental concerns including water pollution and ground contamination, managing environmental liabilities in contracts, claims made by the Environment Agency and environmental risk management
- product liability, professional negligence and indemnity claims
- employment, contracts, grievances, regulations, policies and tribunals
- health & safety issues including claims made by the HSE
London / Epping OfficeTel: 0845 345 1244
Fax: 0845 345 1039
Cardiff OfficeTel: 02920 474 570
Fax: 02920 474 575
259-269 Old Marylebone Road,