The constant change in the regulatory environment of the Energy industry demands continuous improvement and innovation in legal services. With further stringent controls, tightening emissions targets for carbon dioxide and other pollutants harmful the environment and health, many companies now appreciate the need update their processes and storage plants.
We, at Silver Shemmings, supports our clients involved with the infrastructure required to transmit and distribute energy and the operation and maintenance of client’s assets. We strive to deliver cost-effective technical, contractual and commercial advice and solutions to add value to these energy projects and to drive their efficient delivery.
We advise both domestic and overseas clients, from the inception of projects to completion, in the following energy sectors:
- Renewable energy
- Nuclear power and nuclear plants
- Research, effluent and encapsulation facilities
- Waste management and treatment
- Storage and infrastructure projects
- Oil & gas
How can we help?
Our experience of the construction and engineering sectors enables us to advise employers, construction professionals and contractors involved on projects in the Energy Sector, including:
- In-house Training for employers, contractors and sub-contractors on all aspects of construction and engineering contracts including FIDIC, NEC3, IChemE, IMechE and JCT
- Advise on risk allocation
- Drafting bespoke contracts in the procurement of energy plants projects
- Project Management
- Dispute resolution including Arbitration, Adjudication and Litigation
- Appointments on Dispute Avoidance Boards
- Appointments as Adjudicators and Arbitrators to deal with disputes arising under any contract