We have extensive experience in advising clients in the Oil & Gas Industry on a wide range of domestic and international projects – offshore and onshore, upstream and downstream. We have been involved in all areas of the sector ranging from oil refineries, petrochemical plants and gas processing, to crude oil and natural gas transportation including pipelines and pumping systems.
Our experience of construction and engineering enables us to provide the best commercial and legal advice to funders, developers, employers, contractors and engineers at all stages of a project.
A number of our lawyers and consultants are dual-qualified and have first-hand experience of the challenges faced by our clients and know exactly how to overcome them.
Whether the project is in the UK or overseas our team can provide both legal and commercial advice on and tailored drafting of:
- supply agreements
- professional appointments
- construction and engineering contracts
- collateral warranties and bonds
- novation agreements
- operation and maintenance agreements
- joint venture agreements
We also provide the following specialist services:
- In-house Training for employers, contractors and sub-contractors on all aspects of construction and engineering contracts including FIDIC, NEC3, IChemE, IMechE and JCT
- Advise on risk allocation
- Project Management
- Dispute resolution including Arbitration, Adjudication and Litigation
- Appointments on Dispute Avoidance Boards
- Appointments as Adjudicators and Arbitrators to deal with disputes arising under any contract