Construction & Procurement
The Public Sector is constantly pressure to improve its services while facing increasing budget cuts. To meet such challenges, we provide a practical and commercial advice to our public sector clients to help them protect their competing interests and achieve their goals in respect of their construction projects.
Our clients are both contractors and sub-contractors supplying goods and/or services to the public sector as well as local authorities, central government agencies, the NHS and its local trusts, schools, colleges and universities.
From inception to the completion of any project, we offer both contentious and non-contention advice across a range of legal disciplines, including:
- Advice on contractual issues at project initiation and set-up
- Tendering process
- Procurement and regulatory issues
- Joint Ventures
- Drafting and advising on building contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bonds and parent company guarantees
- Advice on PFI/PPP and drafting contract documentation
- Advice on project management issues
- Health and Safety
- Employment law & TUPE
- Dealing with Construction Claims and Payment related issues
- Dispute Avoidance and Dispute Resolution including negotiation, conciliation, adjudication mediation, arbitration and litigation