Construction and Engineering
Silver Shemmings provides not just practical legal and contractual advice, but also commercially sensible solutions to procurement in any construction and engineering project.
Our vast experience in the construction industry allows us to provide the best services to our clients. We recognise the unique nature of every project and the related commercial, factual and legal matrix.
Our aim is to provide a first-rate comprehensive service that will enable a project to run smoothly and successfully from the inception to completion.
Our team of dual-qualified lawyers are here to assist and advice you in a range of sectors including:
- Civil Engineering including civil marine
- Process Plant installation
- Private Finance Initiative (PFI)
- Maintenance and Measured Term contracts
- Railway including underground
- Water and Gas
- Offshore Rig construction
- Wind Turbines
- Overseas including European Union and the Middle East
For more information click on the services you require below ….